Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PT: Week 6, Not Fair

Since my friend Tina is in town, Dan took today off work and volunteered to take Averi to PT. I woke up to find a picture on my phone with the following note attached: “Guess who sat for over a minute by herself?!” (I can’t get the picture off my phone.)

Keep in mind that he has never even been the facility before, much less endured an OT or PT session while trying to keep track of Kaili like I do twice every week. How is it fair that he is the one that gets to see her sit for the first time by herself? If he wasn’t doing me a favor, I’d be much more upset.

I’m sure they worked on all the other normal stuff, but that is the only thing I remember him telling me. Now I just have to see if I can get her to do it at home.

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

I think I would feel the EXACT same way. How is that fair ;).