Friday, May 14, 2010

One Year Check-up

Today I took Averi in for her one year check-up. She weighed in at 15 lbs 6 ozs (she’s lost weight since being sick for 2 weeks), measured 27 in, and had a head circumference of 16.75 in.

I’ve stopped giving Averi yogurt since she got that rash, in hopes that we could try again when she was feeling better. Dr. Stevens checked her out and said that she is healthy and we can try adding it back in again.

She got four immunizations, two in her leg and one in each arm (this is something new). The nurses are always amazed how easily she calms down if I just put her up on my chest and let her suck her thumb. It’s like magic.

For once it was a pretty non-dramatic visit. He assessed her and she’s delayed but still at a decent spot for everything else that’s going on. I have to admit, it’s nice not having a ton to write about. Hurray for healthiness!

No comments: