Sunday, April 18, 2010

Go, Go Gadget Arms

As Averi’s muscles and core strength improve, she is getting better at doing more and more things. Her latest act is the classic baby “go, go gadget arms,” where they manage to reach things that you swear are two arm lengths away from them. Today at dinner she reached over, grabbed the ketchup bottle, started to chew on it, and then got angry when it was too heavy to hold. Dan finally gave in and just held it up for her.

Today it’s the ketchup, yesterday it was my bills.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I'd just thought I stop and see if there were any updates and there were, something is weird. I even saw your new title in the margin and when I clicked it only showed me up to OT 14. Weird! Anyway, I'm the Arlington person, since Rob is graduating tomorrow. AND THEN I get to come visit YOU! WooHoo!