Friday, September 18, 2009

Latest Post

Sometimes posts don’t get done in order, mostly because I’m lazy and don’t have anything going on in my life right now. ;) So, to keep you up to date, I’ve listed the latest posts over on the right-hand side. The newest post is listed at the top and each title is linked to the post so you don’t have to go searching for it down the page. This way you’ll be able to read all of the posts and won’t miss out on a single detail about Averi. :) I hope you’re enjoying the ride!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

That is such a great pic of Averi. I LOVE IT!

Stephanie said...

This is super cute! She has a very contagious smile!!

Brandy said...

What a doll!

Glenn and Melanie said...

That's my baby doll!!!!

Lauren in GA said...

That is a sweet little picture. What a sweetheart. So dang cute!

I love your humor, Tiffany...I laughed at your saying that you, "don't have anything going on in my life right now." Yeah...I'm sure you are eating bon bons and watching soap operas, too.