Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm Repenting...

I'm just guessing here, but I think a few people may be a little frustrated with the lack of posting lately (I use the term 'lately' loosely here).  The truth is, I tried really hard to be up to date before we left for a very well deserved month long vacation, and it just didn't happen.  Once we returned, the amount of stuff to write about was overwhelming and I found myself finding things to do to occupy my time so I wouldn't be able to post.  I have since repented and am ready to update you on the amazing journey Averi continues to have. :)  Thanx for sticking around (and for caring enough to be mad at me)!

(More of this cuteness to follow soon!)

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

You do not need to repent! I can't even imagine how hard it is to keep up with everything. I love updates so I can see how Averi (and you) are doing but I don't want you to stress. ☺